Fun Math App for iPhone: Digit Defenders
R.Cloud Software has just released Digit Defenders – now available for you to download at the iTunes app store. Digit Defenders is an entertaining game of falling math problems, while still an educational tool for sharpening math skills. The object is to answer problems correctly before they fall off the screen. Players begin with basic arithmetic skills and work their way up to algebraic linear equations and college level quadratics.
Players of all ages can challenge their mental math skills from a preschool to college level. Even the quickest math whiz will be challenged, testing his speed and accuracy on the most difficult setting, as this unique yet educational iPhone game has very advanced math content for teens and 20-something college kids. However, if you are someone who simply wants to brush up on your math, the normal difficulty setting is ideal. Levels include simple counting, elementary and advanced arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, and number base conversion.
Parents with very young children are invited to play with their toddler on the easy setting to learn math together. With a solid educational foundation, Digit Defenders has fun sounds and a playful theme aimed to please young ones.
I downloaded this app to my iPhone and found myself playing for quite some time, as it is like the Tetris of math games. Great for airplane or subway entertainment, and it will sharpen your mathematical knowledge at the same time. And who couldn’t use that?
– Many different level paths, each with levels for a very wide range of ages and mathematics education
– Custom sounds for each counting-level icon (cats meow, dogs bark, planes fly) designed specifically to entertain and keep the attention of young ones
– Adaptive pacing system for optimized learning
– Game-play so simple that anyone can instantly understand
– Depth in content with levels to outlast your ability to solve problems
– Problems designed to teach or solidify core mathematical concepts
Download Digit Defenders for your iPhone.