Popular College Drinks that are Cheap, Quick and Easy to Prep
While most of the time college students are slaving away studying in the library, there are the chosen few nights when students are able to let loose, get wasted and wake up with a hangover and use the excuse: “…it’s OK, I’m in college.”
In a place where complete and utter incoherent intoxication is not really frowned upon it comes as no surprise that the art of creatively consuming alcoholic beverages has peaked on university campuses.
Here are some popular drinks that are cheap, quick and easy to prepare for an impromptu party:
- Hunch Punch: ¾ fruit punch and ¼ grain alcohol
- Irish Car Bomb: 3/4 pint Guinness® stout, 1/2 shot Bailey’s® Irish cream, 1/2 shot Jameson® Irish whiskey
- Jager Bomb: ½ can of Red Bull® energy drink and 2 oz. of Jagermeister®
- Long Island Ice Tea: 1 part vodka, 1 part 1800® Tequila, 1 part rum, 1 part gin, 1 part triple sec, 1.5 parts sweet and sour mix, 1 splash Coca-Cola®
- Midori Sour: 1 oz. Midori® melon liqueur, 1 oz. whiskey sour mix, 2 oz. Sprite® soda, 2 cherries)
- Redbull® & Vodka: 1 can of Red Bull Energy Drink and 2 oz. of vodka
- Rum & Coke: ½ Coca-Cola® and ½ rum
- Screwdriver: ½ orange juice and ½ vodka
Also gaining popularity is fruit infused with alcohol; catered to your taste, infuse a watermelon, mango, pineapple or orange with vodka, rum or tequila for an alcoholic snack.
Please drink responsibly when you are 21 years of age or older.