I love driving in my car, listening to my favorite radio station. The DJs are funny, the music is upbeat, and the call-ins are always interesting. I think it is safe to say that everyone has a favorite radio station for one reason or another, but how do you decide which ones deserve the title of being the best radio stations?
Leave it to the College Music Journal Music Marathon and Film Festival to answer this difficult question. This festival occurred last week and allowed fledgling artists and their fans to celebrate their music for five straight days. In addition to the live music, there was also a panel of judges who determined the nine best college radio stations.
Here are the best college radio stations and the lucky schools that get to listen to them. Did your school make the cut?
1. CJLO. Concorida University, Montreal.
2. WKDU. Drexel University, Philadelphia.
3. WICB. Ithaca College, Ithaca.
4. Radio DePaul. DePaul University, Chicago.
5. KZSC. UC Santa Cruz, Sant Cruz.
6. KEXP. University of Washington, Seattle.
7. WGRE. DePauw University, Greencastle.
8. WERS. Emerson College, Boston.
9. WCRX. Columbia College, Chicago.
Via The Huffington Post