Do you like getting the facts and just the facts? Do you want to have black and white answers to questions? Does the idea of working in the oil and gas industry appeal to you? Do you want to build a robot or design a computer program? Then maybe you should consider a degree in engineering.
There are many different types of engineering degrees, including petroleum engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, architectural engineering, and chemical engineering. Your career options are endless when you have an engineering degree.
So where should you go to get your degree? According to US News, these are the best schools to get your engineering degree.
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Tuition: $36,140 per year
2. Stanford University. Tuition: $38,400 per year
3. University of California- Berkeley. Tuition: $15,006 per year
4. Georgia Institute of Technology. Tuition $23,742 per year
5. University of Illinois- Urbana-Champaign. Tuition $25,384 per year
6. Carnegie Mellon University. Tuition: $31,437 per year
7. California Institute of Technology. Tuition: $31,437 per year
8. University of Southern California. Tuition: $23,958 per year
9. University of Michigan- Ann Arbor. Tuition: $35,066 per year
10. University of Texas. Tuition: $14,704 per year
Engineering Degree Profile